Friday, February 23, 2007

constant state of change

as we sit here and talk about change these last few weeks, i realized that i feel like my life is always in a state of change. there is always is an area of my life that I want God to change in me. and sitting here tonight i have been reminded that i am being transformed into the likeness of God for the rest of my life here on earth. knowing Christ deeply means that life is never stagnant. He is always renewing me. i have been thinking about what it means to really be obedient to God and when i think about it-being changed to be like Him is really an amazing thing - God has done this for us out of love to be able to be like Him. so inasmuch as this constant state of change i am in is challenging, it is an honor that God would love me that much to want to change me to be like Him.

No comments: