Sunday, February 11, 2007

I am deeply moved by both First Pres and Vintage Faith. The community is just such an important part of Christ and I am so glad that this is a big part of both church communities, now becoming one. Last Sunday, God really revealed to me that, no I don't hate all of my sin. Some, I hold on to because it gives me power, and makes me feel like I can live in these two worlds, that under God and Christ, but also one with sin (but only the non-harmful of course I was thinking). I need to rid myself and hate, even those seemingly non-harmful sins. I need to listen to God. I was reminded today that taking one of the biggest decisions of my future to God was something that I needed to do, and that I wasn't doing that. Ahhh, the Lord and how he calls me back every time.

No comments: