Sunday, January 14, 2007

transformation

One of the things that I love about transformation is that no matter how difficult it may seem at the time...especially as we begin to see that we have places in our lives that are NOT pleasing to God...the end result is more beautiful and more amazing than we may ever realize. God longs for us to be close to Him...to long for our lives to be changed and renewed from the inside out. What transformation am I looking for? To say my entire life seems like a pretty tall order...but I guess it isn't for God. He said NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. So yes, I want my entire life to be transformed...to see the greatness of God mold and shape me into the woman He desires I would become. If you think of me, pray that I will continue to believe what God says about who I am in Christ and that I would submit fully to God's leadership over my finances. My prayer for all of you is that you will be open to being changed by God, to become more intimate in your relationship with Him, and know His love more deeply than you ever have, and that as a church community we would truly become all that God desires for us to be!! :)
-René

1 comment:

Victoria Tatum said...

From the time my son Eliot was born, I knew he was in the arms of God and all those in my church family. My own form of blogging, about Eliot and family life, is more formal --articles, really. But if you're interested and want to dialogue there too, go to www.toestothenose.blogspot.com, and enjoy. I love being part of Vintage Faith church!

Victoria Tatum Wilson (Tory)